The Lime Spiders are an iconic Australian band boasting an impressive career spanning four decades. Some of their achievements include ;
* Their song Slave Girl became the biggest selling independent Oz release of all time. It was covered by American band the Goo Goo Dolls on their highly successful album, "A Boy Named Goo"
* The band signed a major deal with Virgin records & released 3 studio albums on the label to international acclaim
* Their song "Weirdo Libido" was the first song EVER played on ABC's RAGE music programme
* The band has toured extensively in Australia & overseas , a major USA tour & twice in Europe. The American tour included supporting P.I.L. for 13 concerts in America over a 3 week period.
* The Spiders remain a viable band, recently asked to contribute significant archives to a forthcoming LA Museum of Punk